- All items left at owner’s risk. Park is not responsible for any damages.
- Campers shall maintain their campsite in a condition acceptable to park management. No site is to be altered in any way without the consent of park management.
- Only one RV unit per site is allowed.
- One tent, as well as one screened in tent are allowed per site. No other structures of any description are permitted. This includes tarped structures and decks. Also one picnic table per site.
- All grey water must be contained and disposed of at trailer dump site. Disposal of sewage/grey water on ground is strictly prohibited.
- A maximum of two vehicles are allowed per campsite, one of which may be a watercraft. Visitors shall park in designated parking areas, not on side of roadway. Absolutely no ATVs are allowed in the park. Watercraft may also be parked alongside road to boat launch in designated area. All vehicles must be licensed.
- Campfires are allowed, but must be attended to at all times. They must also be kept at a manageable size.
- All camping units other than tents and truck campers must be legally registered.
- The use of approved camper mats is encouraged and welcomed on site. The use of tarps, carpet, pallets, etc…. is prohibited.
- Permit holder is responsible for the conduct and behavior of all guests.
- Pets must be kept leashed at all times and owner is responsible for litter cleanup. Please abide by signs asking for no pets. No pets are allowed around pool and beach area due to Health Regulations.
- Alcoholic beverages may be consumed on site in accordance with the Alcohol and Gaming Regulations Act.
- Major appliances are restricted to those fixed in camping units. This includes mini fridges and freezers.
- Campers must plug into designated plugs only, please use electricity responsibly.
- Speed limit throughout campground is 15 km/h.
- Quiet time is 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Garbage is to be placed in Loraas bins located in campground.
- Use of campground certified generators are permitted.
- LMRP reserves the right to refuse camping to any applicant. Applicants must be 19 years of age.
- All golf carts must be registered with the park by purchasing a seasonal golf membership.
- Golf cart drivers must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Anyone bringing a boat in to be used at the boat launch must purchase a boat launch pass.
- At no time are boats permitted to be left tied and unattended to the docks at the boat launch.
- Check out time is 1:00 p.m. and check in time is 3:00 p.m.
- Complaints are to be filed at the gate office, you will be asked to file a written complaint.
Vandalism will not be tolerated.
Parents/guardians are responsible for the conduct of their children.
Failure to comply with the above park policies or LMRP Bylaws may result in eviction from the park.
Fireworks are not permitted: Subject to enforcement by Conservation Officers.
Park is located within the boundaries of a bird sanctuary.
NOTICE: LMRP WATER IS NON POTABLE. Potable water is available at concession.
If you enjoyed your stay tell others. If not, please tell us!