Last Mountain Regional Park
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
At the time of making a reservation, a deposit of equal to 50% of total camping fee plus a $10.00 reservation fee is required.
The entire balance is due upon check-in.
On cancellations made prior to arrival at the park, one night camping fee plus the $10.00 reservation fee is non-refundable.
No refunds will be allowed for any camper leaving early in the months of July & August.
For any camper leaving early in May, June & September there will be a fee equal to one night of camping.
Refunds will not be given for inclement weather, wildlife, insects, water quality, air quality, fire bans or liquor bans.
- All items left at owner’s risk. Park is not responsible for any damages.
- Campers shall maintain their campsite in a condition acceptable to park management. No site is to be altered in any way without the consent of park management.
- Only one RV unit per site is allowed.
- One tent, as well as one screened in tent are allowed per site. No other structures of any description are permitted. This includes tarped structures and decks. Also one picnic table per site.
- All grey water must be contained and disposed of at trailer dump site located close to maintenance shop. Disposal of sewage/grey water on ground is strictly prohibited.
- A maximum of two vehicles are allowed per campsite, one of which may be a watercraft. Visitors shall park in designated parking areas, not on side of roadway. Absolutely no ATVs are allowed in the park. Watercraft may also be parked alongside road to boat launch in designated area. All vehicles must be licensed.
- Campfires are allowed, but must be attended to at all times. They must also be kept at a manageable size.
- All camping units other than tents and truck campers must be legally registered.
- The use of approved camper mats is encouraged and welcomed on site. The use of tarps, carpet, pallets, etc…. is prohibited.
- Permit holder is responsible for the conduct and behavior of all guests.
- Pets must be kept leashed at all times and owner is responsible for litter cleanup. Please abide by signs asking for no pets. No pets are allowed around pool and beach area due to Health Regulations.
- Alcoholic beverages may be consumed on site in accordance with the Alcohol and Gaming Regulations Act.
- Major appliances are restricted to those fixed in camping units. This includes mini fridges and freezers.
- Campers must plug into designated plugs only.
- Speed limit throughout campground is 15 km/h.
- Quiet time is 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Garbage is to be placed in Loraas bins located in campground.
- Use of campground certified generators are permitted.
- LMRP reserves the right to refuse camping to any applicant. Applicants must be 19 years of age.
- All golf carts must be registered with the park by purchasing a seasonal golf membership.
- Golf cart drivers must hold a valid drivers' license.
- Anyone bringing a boat in to be used at the boat launch must purchase a boat launch pass.
- At no time are boats permitted to be left tied and unattended to the docks at the boat launch.
- Check out time is 1:00 p.m. and check in time is 3:00 p.m.
- Complaints are to be filed at the gate office, you will be asked to file a written complaint.
LMRP Water is non-potable . Potable water is available at the concession
Vandalism will not be tolerated. Parents / guardians are responsible for the conduct of their children.
Failure to comply with the above park regulations or LMRP Park Bylaws may result in eviction from the park.
Fireworks are not permitted – subject to enforcement by Conservation Officers. Park is within the boundaries of a bird sanctuary.
In using this website you
are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology
applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer
Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your”
refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s
terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and
"Us", refers to our Company, Last Mountain Regional Park. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers
to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms
refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to
undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most
appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any
other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and
subject to, prevailing Canada Law. Any use of the above terminology or other
words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are
taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the
company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from
individual customers. Employees and Company will not have access to your payment
information. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best
possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for
unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any
such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to
recover damages against those responsible
Client records are regarded
as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other
than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have
the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we
keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request.
Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to
the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with
appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an
agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or
rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address
for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in
connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To
the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
excludes all representations and warranties relating
to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any
affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies
or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
excludes all liability for damages arising out of or
in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation,
direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such
profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have
advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused
to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon
or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not
however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its
negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent
permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
We use IP addresses to
analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad
demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to
personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration,
detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers
automatically log standard access information including browser type, access
times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not
shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a
need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this
data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your
Like most interactive web
user details for each visit. Cookies are used in some areas of our site to
enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people